The CESAR products and services are based on economic modeling at different regional levels, using different methodologies for different projects. The emphasis of CESAR is the following types of analysis and studies, carried out applying the different models:
a) Economic impact studies for:
- investment projects (companies, power plants, infrastructure)
- projects establishing new industries or companies
- projects for new public or social services, etc.
- projects for restructuring public expenditure
- projects for cultural events, festivals, etc.
b) Long-term energy and environmental scenarios
c) Sector analysis, using input-output analysis at the global, regional/national and interregional level.
CESAR also offers the building and handling of macroeconomic input-output models that are constructed and used in cooperation with the client. The result of these projects is a tool that is directly used by the client after a short training.